Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Countdown

Well I am counting down the weeks until our sweet baby girl comes. 9 weeks counting down. We are so greatful to welcome this sweet spirit into our lives. Emilee and Forrest are so excited. Emilee keeps asking if her sister is coming yet. She is eagerly counting down with me.
Sean and I are still figuring out her name, but I think we have narrowed it down to two names.
Kira Michelle Forbush
Angelina Michelle Forbush
I think we are leaning towards the later.

I am so excited, the time is almost near. I think she will come early. I hope she waits long enough so that all her organs are fully developed. I just want a happy healthy baby.

Many of you with new borns know what I mean. A healthy baby makes a happy mommy.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

3 comments:

Cori White said...

heya found your link off your family website thingy.. ill add you to my blog list.. congrats on the baby coming. we are expecting in oct. take care
bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Well... I secretly hope you guys don't choose Angelina so we don't get our babies mixed up all the time! :)

Forbush in Texas said...

I totally forgot your daughter's name was Angelina. I was thinking Angela for some reason. Sorry.