Monday, April 27, 2009

8 weeks to baby

Emilee's b-day is Friday. Her party is Saturday. I have to deliver invites today. Yikes! So much to do.
Forrest is my lil' helper #2, Emilee is helper #1. I am so fortunate that they help me so much.

Sean is approaching semester finals again. Yeah! He's taking a break this summer from law school to hang out with all of us ( especially our new baby).

I am counting the weeks and days until our precious little one comes. I had to go and get one more outfit from Kohls saturday because I am outgrowing my clothes again. I still have almost 2 months left. Wow. We are so excited.

I am still staying busy keeping up with my two lil' angels, attempting to keep my house clean, but failing miserably, and trying to remember that the clothes don't wash themselves. HAHA!

I have been working hard sewing more and more baby blankets. Please get the word out. I need to sell these. Prices may be negotiable.

Thanks to all my friends for keeping me sane through the days past. Especially my lil red head. She keeps my brain intact on most days when I can't seem to remember what I am doing. Which unfortunately doesn't look like I will be thinking clearly until sometime after my baby is born. I am almost hopeless. If I don't set my alarm on my phone to remind me, I will most likely forget.
Sorry. If I forget to do something just remind me. It happens. Love you all.




Just Remember all things are possible through Christ.

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Guess who's your new VT? :) I am going to call you to make plans to come over tomorrow or thursday if that's ok with you. I will bring Poopie so he can play with the kids. :)

Forbush in Texas said...

okay. sounds great!

The A Team said...

okay, finals are over so i FINALLY get to read your new posts. i'm also a human again so, we can get together soon.