Monday, February 23, 2009

February

This month I added a year of wisdom. Although since being pregnant helps loose brain cells maybe I am almost even. I don't know. I am very excited for our upcoming arrival of baby girl. I am counting down the months, 3 1/2 to go. Sean and I haven't pick a name yet. Any suggestions would be great.
I had a Scentsy party this weekend and can't wait to have another in March for the new catalog. Thanks to everyone who came and hung out with the kids and me. Emilee's room was proof of how much fun they had. WOW! I was just excited to have an excuse to have friends over. I still have alot of warmers in my inventory that are still on Sale!
So I refilled my prenatal vitamins today through our new insurance and only had to pay $17! Whooooohooooo!!! Wow. Never thought I would celebrate paying for prescriptions.
On a different note I have some very crafty friends that make the cutest baby crib sets. I am hopping on the band wagon and going to help make some fleece blankets, and maybe some crocheted blankets as well. Anything to try to save up for my lil' baby girl.
Sean is working like a maniac all day and dragging himself to law school 3 nights a week. He is my knight in shining armor. I am so lucky he endures so much to provide for our family. I sure miss having him at home during the weeknights but after 4 years hopefully we can live a little better, meaning not paycheck to paycheck.
Just want to say thanks to everyone that has helped out our family this year. We value your friendship and support. THANKS!

1 comment:

The A Team said...

http://www.parentsconnect.com/connect/boards/bootcamp/kids-sleep-training/chat_it_up.jhtml